December 2 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Featured in the Thaler Gallery:Members Juried Show, showcasing artwork of all media by members of the Art League of Ocean City. Exhibit juror: Evan Fitzgerald.
Featured in the Galleria:Best of 2022. featuring award-winning artists from the past twelve months. See your favorites from past exhibitions as well as a few new pieces by our 2022 award winners.
In Studio E:Small Works, tiny gems perfect for the gift-giving season! All original artwork by members of the Art League and local artists.
In the Spotlight Gallery:Liz Maynes - Liz is a self-taught artist with a medical doctorate who is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at USUHS/Walter Reed in Bethesda, Maryland. There she works in the division of anatomy as an anatomist, teaching and mentoring medical students. Her medium of choice is oil paint. PAINTING CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1st place for the Daily Paintworks Competition, August 2022
- 3rd place for the BOLD BRUSH Painting Competition, July 2022
- 1st place for the Daily Paintworks Competition, February 2018
- 2nd place for the Daily Paintworks Competition, April 2016
In the Artisan Showcase:Dee Dobson - "My jewelry adventures began more than 40 years ago as an apprentice to a master metalsmith. I continue to use the traditional gold and silversmithing methods of rolling, hammering, fabricating, piercing, bending, soldering, and limited edition casting. My metals of choice are sterling and fine silver, varying carats of gold, and sometimes copper. Precious and semi-precious stones are chosen to represent the brilliant colors of the southwest desert to the dazzling display of light on the oceans and then bezel or prong set."
Off-Site:At the Princess Royale Oceanfront, 91st St: Golie Miamee (pictured). At the Coffee Beanery, 94th St: Pat Fecko. Offsite exhibits run through December 2022.
December 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmMeet the artists, enjoy hors d’oeuvres, and see the new exhibits by a variety of local artists. FREE. All are welcome. Refreshments sponsored by PKS Investments. Featuring:
- Annual Members Juried Show, all-media group show
- Best Of 2022, award winners from the past year
- Small Works, perfect for the gift-giving season!
- Liz Maynes in the Spotlight Gallery
- Dee Dobson in the Artisan Showcase