- This event has passed.
Writers Group – All Welcome!
November 19, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Creative writing discussion in a supportive group. All welcome!
- Please review the past several months of your creative writing efforts, and evaluate your personal feelings of your writing activity, style and experiences.
- List the benefits and difficulties you’ve faced in composing, sharing, learning from, expanding your skills, holding onto progress and passing through “stuck” periods.
- Also consider how you begin your writing process. Do you have a “method” you follow?
- Can you deconstruct how you face writing as a process: with ease, with stress, or with something entirely different?
- Are you comfortable with allowing your mind to float through your thoughts as they arrive, or do you strive to focus on a fixed intent and stick to a need to create a specific memory, scene, idea, etc.?
- Do you find it helps to observe other members’ tactics and composition skills? Finally, do you judge your work as you write, or allow it to flow freely and then analyze it as your unique effort? Please feel free to share your personal style.
- We will discuss these topics at our November gathering, and by sharing our thoughts and technics, we may, indeed, clarify what further enhances our creative poetic/prose gifts.
To register: click here.