Ocean City Film Festival
March 9 @ 10:00 am - March 11 @ 6:00 pm
100 Films over 3 days at the Princess Royale Hotel, Clarion Resort, and Fox Gold Coast Theater.
All-access pass ($50) includes unlimited movie access, plus opening night filmmaker party, all workshops, and award ceremony! Valued at over $100.
Interested in just one film or genre? Page through the festival program and choose the day that’s right for you. Day passes are just $10.
Special Events include:
- Meet + Greet Party: Friday 3/9, 5-7pm at the OC Center for the Arts. Join the filmmakers for an opening night party with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. Network with the artists and plan your viewing experience! Two films will be screened immediately following the party. (included in all access pass, or $25)
- Workshops: Sat 3/10 and Sun 3/11 at the OC Center for the Arts. Open to filmmakers and enthusiasts! (included in all access pass, or $10 each)
- Making Short Films with Rob Waters
- Writing with Jonathan Phippin
- Shooting Music Videos with Torrez Wise
- Microbudget Filmmaking with Dan O’Hare
- Closing Party/ Awards Ceremony: Sun 3/11, 4-6pm at Squarz Pizza Pub. Celebrate the award winning films and wrap up the festival with refreshments and cash bar. Hear closing remarks by festival staff and filmmakers. (included in all access pass, or $15)