- This event has passed.
Streaming: October Film Night – Women in Film
October 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a special streaming-edition of our monthly film night, brought to you by the Ocean City Film Festival. Watch with us via Facebook Live on the Ocean City Film Festival page Saturday Oct 17, 7pm. Featuring films by female filmmakers, in conjunction with October’s building-wide multimedia exhibition “VISION”, empowering women through art.
- “Change the World” a video installation by Sophia Smith. 3 mins.
- “Influencer” by Ashleigh Coffelt. In a push to gain fame, Callie experiences the highs and lows of her journey to becoming an influencer. 5 mins.
- “American Daddy” by Jenny Taher. Two old friends meet the day after the 2016 election and have surprisingly different reactions. 9 mins.
- “Molting” by Emmi Shockley. Archival footage from the 60’s and 70’s, reflective voice over, and original footage shot on Super 8mm film. 3 mins.
- “Plan Bee” by Danielle Gibson. Bailey is an entomology major who wants to study abroad to observe the Western Australian Bees. But after a condom malfunction, she takes a plan b to keep control of her body just how queen bees have complete control over their reproductive system. 19 mins.